New release of Photopea is out! It has 32 200 lines of code. Play with it at the main site.
- Support for GIF format (import just a single frame, export as a one-frame GIF)
- Guides (moving, adding, deleting)
- Rulers (View - Rulers)
- Drawing straight lines when holding Shift
- Rotating 15 degrees when holding Shift
- Grouping Layers (Ctrl+G)
- View - Zoom In / Out (Ctrl and +/-)
- Drag-n-Dropped images are added into a current project as new layers
- Warning mesage before closing PP, when there are unsaved changes
Guides are horizontal or vertical lines, which can help us with aligning elements inside a project. To create a guideline, enable Rulers first (View - Rulers or Ctrl+R). You can edit guides using Move tool only. Now you can click on horizontal ruler an drag down a new guide from it. Any guide can be moved also using Move tool. In order to remove a guide, click on it and drag it back onto horizontal ruler. You can work with vertical guides in the same way, using the vertical ruler.
When you save your project as PSD, rulers are included into PSD file and will be available after opening that file in Adobe Photoshop or other programs with PSD support.