Photopea 4.8 – Shadows/Highlights
A new release of Photopea is here! It has 91 049 lines of code. Play with it at the main site.
- Shadows/Highlights adjustment
- Support for .VTF (Valve Texture Format)
- Improved support for Figma files
- Optimized Brush tool (when the Size is dynamic, e.g. depends on the pressure)
- Smart Object - Stack Mode
- Many bugs fixed
The Shadows/Highlights adjustment is known from Adobe Photoshop. It can be stored in PSD files as a Smart filter. Now, you can also use it in Photopea.
This adjustment allows you to lighten the shadows, or to darken the highlights of an image. It is an advanced tool, which can not be achieved with Levels or Curves.